copra →cleaning→ drying →crushing→softening→ pre pressing → twice pressing →filteration → crude oil tanks → refined section → refined coconut oil1. Copra conveying: The raw material copra are blocks, so they are not suitable to be delivered by elevator;
2. Crushing: Copra is big block dried coconut meat, whose size can be 180mm x 100mm x 6mm.
3. Flaking: Copra is a high oil content material. if the rolling distance is too small, it is easy to get oil
4. Steam cooking: Due to the continuous stirring of steam cooking machine, the oil tend to flow out from the copra, and drip down along the principal axes, resulting in waste and workshop environment pollution
5. Pre-press: Press the cakes to leave oil 16%-18% in the cake. The cake will go to extraction process.
6. twice press: Press the cake till the oil residue is about 5%.
7. filteration: filtrating the oil more clearly then pump it to crude oil tanks
8. refined section: Degumming & neutralization and bleaching, and deodorization, in order to improve the FFA and the quality of oil, extending the time of storage .